This time I was testing Samsung’s flagship device Galaxy S10. Because the girlfriend just bought it, I have managed to get my hands on the phone before she has started using it.
The device is really beautiful and sleek looking. With its rounded screen over the left and right edge looks like the screen is infinitive. The screen itself is also very bright and vivid, after all, it is an AMOLED display.
ABOUT THE DISPLAY
- OLED display
- Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED
- 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- 550 Pixel Density (ppi)
- Diagonal Size 6.1 inch or 15.51 cm
- 8 cores at 2.7 + 2.3 + 1.9 GHz – Exynos 9820
- Li-Ion with 3.400 mAh
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF FRONT FACING CAMERA